If you’ve found yourself here, you’re most likely someone who desires to do far more than just drift through life, but create a life with a lasting ripple effect. Like most of the people who follow my content, you’re someone who desires excellence in every area of your life – not just your work or business.
Excellence in every area of our life doesn’t have to be complicated, it simply involves paying close attention to what you value and how you’ll commit and follow through.
I help people like you create lasting success in their business and/or career and in the other areas of life that matter the most, such as:
- Physical and emotional health
- Relationships with family and friends
- Spirituality and personal growth
- Personal power and freedom
After years of success in business and in my personal life, I realized that I feel the most successful when I help others become successful both professionally, and personally. I love connecting with people who are action-takers, and want to create the exact life they desire. I began to work with people to help them through accountability, proven strategy and systems I’ve learned and developed along the way.
If creating an "epic life" was that easy, why doesn't everyone do it?
The key is that it’s not so easy; it takes intentional investment of time, energy, emotion and financial resources to get to where you want to be in life. However, when you have the right tools and people in your corner, everything you desire becomes completely possible.
It is my deepest passion to serve others; to help them realize that their life can be EXACTLY as they want it. Not just that it can be, but they deserve it as well.
See, our culture has taught us that if we look INWARD, and invest in our self, we’re being selfish.
And this is far from the truth. “When I work on me, I become a better WE”
See, if your goal is to “fill the cup of those around you”, how do you plan to do that when your cup, is empty, or barely contains anything at all(Personally or professionally)?
Effectively, the best way you serve those you love, is by first, taking care of you.
What is holding you back? What areas of your business or life are you struggling to create change in?
- “I’m not happy at my job; I’ve lost my passion, or maybe I’m not doing what I was made to do”
- “I love my career, but I want to become better at what I do”
- “I want to start a business, but I’m not sure how”
- “I want to work LESS, and make MORE money”
- “I want to become better at sales, pricing myself and marketing/branding”
- “I want to better leverage my time, resources, and energy”
- “I want to grow or sale my business using tools that save me time, money and energy”
- “I feel like my spouse and I have lost touch – I want to feel more connected again”
- “I have a hard time forgiving myself”
- “I have a hard time loving myself; I have a lot of guilt, and shame behind me”
- “I want to become emotionally, physically, spiritually, and CREATIVELY healthy.”
- “I have come to expect tragedy in my life; how do I get rid of this mindset?”
- “I have reached the top and am left feeling depressed and lonely”
You’re not alone – I’ve had my struggles too. Believe me.
I know what it’s like to wrestle with what we call “The paralysis of analysis” – a fancy phrase for over-thinking and staying stuck because you’re afraid to move forward or “don’t know what you don’t know”. The good news is this: It is entirely possible to overcome these struggles and many others, and step into the freedom and joy that you were created to experience.
I’ve also wrestled with things like uncertainty, doubt, personal fear and more. For my entire professional life, I have never been a W2 employee. Every dime I have ever made has been as an independent contractor and business owner. I have never known where “my next paycheck was coming from” other than finding my own ways to trade adding value to someone’s life and being compensated for it.
As an entrepreneur from age 12, I learned business the “hard way”. When I was 18 and the youngest real estate agent in the country, I had to overcome a lot of objections and trials – believe me. Years later, as the youngest broker anyone in my region had ever heard of, I took on a whole new set of objections and levels of uncertainty to overcome.
One huge lesson I learned during this season of my life was this: If I wasn’t going to bet on myself, who else would?
I had to learn that no matter what I faced or experience, that I would find a way to figure it out.
The good Lord brought me through many crazy seasons both professional and personally. By His grace, I have found myself married to my best friend and father to our beautiful children.
Imagine if we partnered up and combined our talents; what would we create together?
I coach and mentor many different types of individuals and business owners, and offer a unique, comprehensive approach to helping you grow as a person, and a business owner.
I’ve developed what I call “The AGAPE™ System” which is centered around the following areas:
Alignment – Helping you understand what you’re aligned with, and what you’re not.
Growth/Goals – Helping you with personal and professional growth, and measuring that growth through quantitative goals
Accountability – Helping you stay accountable to your choices, goals, and action plans.
Productivity – Helping you become laser focused and distraction free during working hours.
Efficiency – Helping you work the least for the most amount of money and happiness.
- Austin has a proven track record of not only creating and developing success in his own life, but in the lives of his clients as well, utilizing skills such as:
- Sales, marketing, lead generation and objection handling.
- Business scaling and growth strategy.
- Organization, efficiency and productivity strategies.
- Personal growth, awareness, mindfulness.
- The ability to help others get deep and honest about their real blocks and resistance.
Austin’s services include the following:
- Business and Life Coaching: Austin’s AGAPE™ Personal and Professional Coaching System (Alignment, Goals/Growth, Accountability, Productivity, Efficiency)
- Project Consulting: Projected based consulting to find and implement creative and fruitful solutions into your business.
- Full-Service Media Products: Websites, online sales funnels, branding packages and more
- Boost Calls: 1 on 1 phone calls to discuss goals, accountability, ideas, questions, strategies, and more.
- Speaking Engagements and Group Trainings: Motivational, vision planning, strategy, live sales training and more. (*Please contact Austin in as far as advance as possible for speaking engagements)
Don't just take my word for it...
- Austin was featured in a book about how to become a successful real estate agent, “Insider Secrets” by Cynda Rader.
- Austin was featured in Business Innovators Magazine – Read the interview HERE.
- Austin was featured on The Warrior Entrepreneur Podcast – Listen to the interview HERE.
- Austin is a contributor for The Huffington Post – Read one of his latest articles HERE
- Austin was featured on E2 Hustle Podcast – Listen to the episode HERE
- Austin co-published a book called “The Daily Difference, Life Lessons Edition” which was featured as an Amazon Best Seller in 2017. You can purchase the book HERE